Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And, yes...

...I am so totally ignoring Barky and his wifey.

Why?

Because I am soooooo sick of their lying, and their ideas of retribution--childish...they both remain childish.

I also have an African couple (don't know where they are from) right next door...and they are THE MOST TERRIBLE NEIGHBORS.  My life, lately, has been dominated by these asinine people, who let their children be as violent and whiningly noisy as possible--at ALL hours of the day...and night.
As a result, my own health has been compromised...because of waking in the middle of the night to a child's UNANSWERED cries; because hearing that 1 yr old's cries first thing in the morning and last thing at night, followed by his older (4 1/2-5) brother's absolutely violent-sounding retorts to his own parents.

I think, also, there has been some child abuse...because since yesterday, when I made my third 'formal' complaint, stating I was suspect of that CRIME, everything has been very subdued and somewhat quiet.  When a young child cries out:  "Stop it, stop it, stop it!", and gives the most blood-curdling scream a young child can give...then is apparently hurtled gagainst the wall a number of times, and begins to kick the cabinetry, and then sobs incoherently for half an hour--well, what would you think might be going on?

And I am told by my building mangement's representative:  "Well, call 911."

Isn't that interesting?

I am still ready however, with the 'non-emergency' number for Chicago Police...and when I hear anything--ANYTHING--untoward, I shall call immediately.

LESSON TO BE LEARNED:  Not all immigrants are WORTHY of becoming citizens of the United States.

Learn that, Barky!