Monday, March 7, 2011

This makes me giddy....

...because Bill Morton blames his own laziness on "post-election solitude"!

Click to enlarge the lie

Is this the same premise you're using, Bill, that prevents you from paying back the rent monies ($1,425) I loaned you, with the assurance of your payback, all the way back in 2009?

And are you and yours are so downtrodden after the NOVEMBER and FEBRUARY elections, that you have forgotten that it was I who financed the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce?

And that you and your cohorts are now desperately in arrears re: the agreed-upon payback?

Oh, Bill Morton...and fake Bishop James Alan Wilkowski, and Tsering Dorjee, and Toni Duncan, and Jay Ahmed, and Nina Interlandi Bell, and anyone associated with Bill Morton: it's all gonna come back atcha, and I don't have to raise a finger or even leave my house!