Monday, May 3, 2010

Google has been STUPID today...

...but then again, what's new?

I am trying to allow comments, and Google has been working against me since 5 AM!

Will I EVER be able to allow you, the readers, to comment?

I simply don't know...There's been some hacking going on over the last six months, probably via 'Bill Morton' and his follower, the 'chess piece' (or the guy who really likes to wear 'costumes' all year 'round! You know the guy, don't you? Jimmy, Jimmy Wilkowski, from the South Side?).

He's the guy who told, apparently, Bill Morton that I should not receive a payback on a personal loan of $1.425. And Bill will follow Jimmy's "BISHOP" routine, because Bill Morton has followed everything this costume has suggested, since DAY ONE.

Why? Hmmm...I think 'neither of them are as they wish you perceive them to be'.