Monday, May 3, 2010

A Birthday 'Thank You'!

Thank you, Merci bien, Danke, Gracias to all who have been patient enough to stick with me, though I haven't posted much of late!

This is today's "Map of Visitors", via Stat Counter. It makes me happy to know that many of you possess 'common sense', no matter in which country you live!

Today, I have turned into my 64th year. Some would call me 'old bitch'. Others respect me, as I respect myself.

Some have called me 'racist'--the first term that comes to the lost minds of the Liberals. They look for a 'convenient' word, and SPEW it everywhere--kind of like a vomiting after a bad night of Cuervo Tequila. But I digress...

I wish to especially thank Reliapundit at http://www.astuteblogger.blogspot.com/ for continuining to monitor my writings and photos. That means very much to me...and you should read the stuff there...very prescient!