Wednesday, May 19, 2010

About the new Header...

I really love this shot of 'Cloud Gate', otherwise known as "The Bean", done here in Chicago. Many have photographed it, many have shot their own reflections. I did not.

I changed the header because, as an artist, I like change every now and then. And I, myself, have 'changed' many times in my life. I am changed now, and I may change tomorrow. After all, I change clothes a lot!

But I never change the basics. Ever. Nor should you.

If you love America, don't 'change' that love for something like, say, OBAMA. He is not America. Understand that, and let me repeat it: HE IS NOT AMERICA. HE IS NOT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I don't even think he is OF the United States of America!

He is merely a man who you elected, under duress I might add, who has been, tonight, eating $100/pound Wagyu beef while trying to impress the president of Mexico.

And, what did YOU have for dinner?