Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A sincere thank you to my readers...

...who come from all over this planet! Thank you, so very much!

For those few who may have some appreciation for my photographic efforts, may I offer you the following:

These are river rocks, which I have selectively gilded. They lay in a bowl of Chinese white porcelain. The largest is 1 and one-half inches.


This is a handmade glass bead with gold leaf that I was given in late 1996 by the artist. I am so sorry I do not remember his name, but I became extemely ill that day, with a 105 degree temp. The bead is approximately 3/4" high, just to give you an idea. Click for enlargment!


This egg (1 and 1/16 inches high) was also a gift from another artist, and though it is brownish, I find it very lovely, don't you? Again, click it to enlarge it.

When I do this macro-photography, and see the 'other worlds', I tend to remove myself from the concerns of today's world.

Quite frankly, though I visit the sites, I do not care anymore what Michelle Obama is wearing. She is ill-advised re: fashion.

I do not care any longer regarding what Barry Soetoro (or whomever he may be) is doing. He is extremely ill-advised re: the office of the president of these United States.

*********


On being called a racist...

Yes, I am a 'racist'--a HUMAN racist--because the only race I recognize is the HUMAN race.

No one's color matters to me, as long as they act as if they are human beings.

If, and when, they revert to 'animalism', as so many have recently, it is then that I take umbrage with them.

When anyone begins to feel superior to another, I take umbrage with them.

When anyone attempts to dominate another, I take umbrage with them.

When anyone, especially anyone in the political arena, attempts to dictate to me--oh, yes, I will take umbrage with them, especially if they obfuscate (LIE!).

Drop the race crap, politicians, because no matter what color we are, we are all participants in the HUMAN race!