Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce, as of tonight...

...is 'not good standing', or not IN good standing, within the State of Illinois.

I expected this, but was heartily hoping against it, hoping that Bill Morton has finally found some 'footing' in his life, after all I have given him, and all the knowledge I imparted to him.

Apparently...he chose to learn nothing.

When you visit the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce website http://www.rogerspark.cc/ (which, by the way, should have been celebrating its FIRST ANNIVERSARY!), there is nothing there to spur you to join the chamber, just a listing of businesses in Rogers Park, which indicates Bill Morton is 'yearning' for those businesses to become members, but (in his laziness) he has not been out pursuing them as members.

The businesses are all from an Excel File I compiled for the October 10, 2009 gathering at Quest Network Services.

One Year!

And before that I, myself, put in six hard months to make this Chamber a reality, including seed monies, graphics, logo design, document design, and writing the blog.

And he has, apparently, let it slide.

How disgustingly disappointing!

And, I would be concerned, if I were a member, if my membership continues to be valid.

Is there anyone who can tell Bill Morton to 'Wake the F*%k Up?"

Apparently, I could not.

On April 20th, at 12:01 AM, he will become 33 years old...I would say, Bill, it is time to grow up now, unless you have chosen to be a LOSER.