Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore

Just something to get me through a lot of memories of a wonderful past!



I have always admired Phil, and when I met and saw him way back when, he was gracious.

I've seen him lately, and he still is, though he cannot drum any longer.

And, just because Bill Morton and his goofy-freakin' Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce seems to think they cannot repay me my monies I used to start them off on their gay escapade, just let it be known:

Bill Morton is Sleaze #1: He owes me $1,425 for rent I paid for him to continue to live at 1205 W. Sherwin Avenue, Apt. 803, here in Rogers Park, 60626.

In addition, Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce is Sleaze #2: They continue to owe $1,032 plus change in 'start-up' costs, and they missed their, as the Bee-shop phrased it, JUNE 31st, 2010 installment of $500.00.

The Bee-shop, by the Way, is a Cook County Clerk employee known as James Alan Wilkowski,who is also a self-appointed Bee-shop of a fake church. It seems he has a 'costume fetish', and that's why he dresses for services. That, in and of its own, should tell you a lot.

Soooo, if you listen closely to Phil's lyrics, you will here my pleas to these complete a$$holes!

I GOT SOME STUFF TO DO YET, BEFORE I DIE, AND YOU STUPID A$$ES, GET THE EFF OUTTA MY WAY!