Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I was sent this tonight, and though I really don't care for photos of myself, as MY FRIENDS know, I feel it was sent as a taunt, from a Catholic Bishop, James Alan Wilkowski, who also works in the Cook County office of David Orr.

I wonder if Mr. Orr approves of his employee, who seems to be fighting the fact that Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce owes me over $1,000, and Mr. Wilkowski is not only a board member, but also Interim Treasurer since I resigned from that entity November 14, 2009.

So he wants to make certain I publish this photograph of myself, probably taken by Bill Morton, who also owes me a private debt of $1,425 for saving his ass to continue living at 1205 W. Sherwin Avenue, Apt. 803, here in Rogers Park 60626.

I, myself, would never move in there, because Bill Morton's dog is not trained, and the place reeks of dog pee, but that must be 'quite all right' with the Bee-shop, as he seems to have visited for other reasons.

I'm not OK with this shot, nor have I been OK with any shot of me for the last twenty years.

But...I allowed it here, because my camera is in my hand, and I was assessing what kind of shot I could get, asshole. Because I'm now 64 years old and have been photographing since my dad first put a camera in my hands when I was 4 1/2 years old, dipsh+t!

Have you been doing ANYTHING that long, Bee-shop?

I suffer greatly from osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia and other, more trivial maladies, as I consider them. I must use a cane...you see it hooked in my pocket.

I take up to 16 aspirin per day--that's my cut-off, re: a blood test that said I might be able to take more.

Apparently, the Bee-shop is out to make me ugly, but I'm certain Bill Morton took this shot last summer, at some point before he passed a photo job onto me (once again) at CAN-TV here in Chicago. Bill Morton, I found, is a very LAZY person.

The Bee-shop (TRA-LA!) was doing his 'Mass on TV' with one of his gay guys he forced out of the Church, eventually (always boring).

But the most interesting thing, is that he probably had to seek out Bill Morton for this shot.

Yes, the Bill Morton who calls himself PRESIDENT of Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce.

Yes, the Bill Morton who is still moaning and groaning over the demise of the Adelphi Theater (SIX years ago!) at www.rp1000.blogspot.com and all of his other phony websites, especially http://www.BillMortonPromotions.com and www.rogerspark.cc, which I purchased for the Chamber--Bill's BIG DREAM, as he said at the time.

So now, the Bee-shop is attacking me.

And I shall ask, WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?). Hypocrite!

Hey, beesh, you tryin' to tell me I'm old, and gray? After you said you liked my gray hair?

I call BULLSHIT on the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce AND on the Evangelical Catholic Church here in Chicago (located at, oh, a PO Box, how established!) Post Office Box 178388
Chicago Illinois 60617-8388