Thursday, April 1, 2010

It is now officially FIFTEEN MONTHS.

Without a word of keeping a promise.

A promise I trusted.

From him.

Oh.

Stupid me!


NUH-uh, stupid him! Bill Morton!

Because, vis a vis, the First Amendment, I can tell you a bit about him.

Oh yes, Bill Morton, the 'president of the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce'!

Ain't he just great? Nuh-uh, in my book.

He owes me $1,425 for fronting his rent money in order to remain at 1205 W. Sherwin Ave., here in Rogers Park.

To date, he has been ignoring that personal debt.

This is someone who calls himself 'committed to Rogers Park', 'entrenched in Rogers Park'.

This is someone who has even asked of you, 'Be a good neighbor'. (Though he is still 'hung up' on the Adelphi Theater.)

In my opinion, 'good neighbors' REPAY their debts in a timely fashion!

To this day, April 1st, which is FIFTEEN months after I loaned him the first $700 to keep his apartment at 1205 W. Sherwin Avenue, not one, I repeat, NOT ONE DOLLAR, has been offered to be repaid.

Bill Morton is 'entrenched' alright, entrenched in scamming and grifting and STIFFING PEOPLE HE OWES MONEY TO! He seems to have a history of that behavior.

And, BTW, that money owed does NOT include the $1,000+ that the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce still owes me for the set-up of the Chamber.

I have paperwork that states that sum owed by the Chamber will be paid off by Dec. 31, 2010.
I wait.

Isn't it so nice to wait a WHOLE YEAR for a thousand dollar pay-back?

Cheezy, Bill Morton, you are CHEEZY!

Go ahead, call him at 773.824.7400--a phone I set up for him, which he swore he 'was only using for chamber business'--a lie, as I was receiving the bills.

That phone, through US Cellular, costs approximately $85 per month, and is/was used for his own personal business, in and of itself a violation of trust, not only between ourselves, but also against the essence of Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce.

For those of you who are 'directors' or 'officers'--you have aided and abetted a dishonest person. How do you feel? Especially you, Mister Chess Piece/SEIU 880 member? Who is the racist now?