Saturday, January 16, 2010

A logo...

...which I had worked long and hard on to create. And it will never be paid for!


A website for which I fronted the money.
Interestingly, Mr. Bill Morton does not seem to regard the differentiation of CHURCH AND STATE.

By recognizing James Alan Wilkowski as "Bishop" in Members of the Board, Mr. Morton has once again violated the Ethics Policy of the Chamber.

Bill Morton, so it seems, is struggling to put some sort of 'brand' on the Roger Park Chamber of Commerce. Because of whom he is, he will never get it right.

The former Chamber blog, for which I wrote, has morphed into the Chamber website. How convenient that Mr. Morton only has to click, and the same, BORING stuff shows up in both places.

The business addresses are from an Microsoft Excel file I created back in late September/early October.

What a scam, you may say.

I say the same.

And wasn't it nice of you to 'dump' Quest Network Services from my 'Followers' list. Kris Luck says HE did not do it, but as YOU, BILL, HAVE THE PASSWORDS...