Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just so's ya know...

...I wish I could give each and every one of you this wreath--so I do! It's a great, standard Christmas card to send to, for example, the White House. Or to Joe Biden, the Vice. It's not like it would be a crime. You can even copy it and send it to your mother-in-law...she'd love it, unless she's into some voodoo thing in the back of the Rose Garden.


I'm tellin' you, though, I know how to do these decorations.

I was, for a time, a Holiday Design Director, except for the ultimate boss, a VP--a very short VP who had problems with his shortness. A kinda-sorta Napoleon type-guy, who did not appreciate it when I brought that part of him to the forefront. So, I got fired, for making decorations like this.

Here's the plain version, so you can add your own text: