Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Stupid-A$$ed trolls are still at me...

...even regarding my Father's Day post, with the pictures of my Dad.

Time for me to enlist LAWYERS...and sue these bastiches for anything they are worth (probably not much, but it would be a good thing to take them down after almost a year, yes)...I have their IPs!

In the meantime, I hope you will bear with me and take another look?  Several old friends have seen this...they are video professionals...and have given me an "A".



After 29 years, I am soooo pleased to share my experiences in Italy with all of you...to show you the Italy that existed then.

Currently, I am working on what I will call "Walls of Genova", with accompanying music by Antonio Vivaldi.  I shall totally ignore the ignorant troll and his friends, and hope to have the new video up by early next week.