Friday, March 25, 2011

I SHALL toast life!

Of course, Andrea is one of my favorites artist/singers of the last century and this.

Why not take the time to listen?



Miserere,
miserere,
miserere,
miserable me,
but I toast life!

But what a mystery my life is,
what a mystery!
I am a sinner from the year eighty thousand,
a liar!

But where am I and what am I doing,
how do I live?

I live in the soul of the world
lost in the depths of life!

Miserere, miserable me,
but I toast life!

I am the saint who betrayed you when you were alone.
I live elsewhere and observe the world from the sky
and I see the sea and the forests,
I see myself…

I live in the soul of the world lost in the depths of life!

Miserere, miserable me,but I toast life!

If there is a night dark enough to hide me, hide me,
If there is a light, a hope, magnificent sun that shines inside me,
give me the joy to live that is not yet there.

Miserere, miserere,
that joy to live that perhaps
is not yet there.