Monday, August 9, 2010

It was, apparently, my own mother's misfortune...

...to die from ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, known as Lou Gehrig's Disease), and leave us Stephen Hawking as her spokesman (SHE would SPIT at him, if she still could!)

Mr. Hawking claims to be great scientist--but he cannot seem to explain the intricasies of ALS. Instead, he is 'fortified' with computer speech effects, because he is thought to be a 'genius'.

Excuse me: wasn't my own mother, Anastasia, a genius for raising myself, and my three brothers, to respect America and its Constitution? She was first-generation Greek, an American citizen, who realized 'exactly' what American citizenship meant back then.

Hawking: You cannot speak at all for the Americans who raised their children to respect the US Constitution. You are merely a Brit, with limited access (because of your disease) to the US, so please keep your 'opinions about Americans' to yourself, and your software!