Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hyperventilation!

BHO Told NASA: Make Muslims Feel Good

Charles Bolden, NASA Administrator--I would identify him as 'traitor'

A Snippet:

"When I became the NASA Administrator – before I became the NASA Administrator – he (Obama) charged me with three things:

One was that he wanted me to re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, that he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with predominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."

*********

I am still breathing heavily, trying so hard to breathe normally, but this article just takes the cake for me!

Obama is a Moslem, no ifs, ands, buts, or nors. And if we do not impeach him soon, we will be doomed, forever!