Sunday, May 9, 2010

Whatever happened to his fascination...

...with Alhambra Cafe on Morse Avenue?

It seems Bill Morton 'DUMPED' the place in favor of Charmers, which is closer to his home base of 1205 W. Sherwin Avenue.

I know him to be quite LAZY. I co-founded Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce, with my monies, which I am hoping will be paid back.

And I still hope the PERSONAL LOANS that I made to him will be paid back.

Why, if he would pay me back the $1,425 he owes me for saving his ass vis a vis rent at 1205 W. Sherwin Avenue, here in Rogers Park, I could purchase a 'real' bed (as I have been sleeping on an air mattress) in order for my disabled back to be more comfortable.

BUT NO--Bill Morton pays no one back!

He seems to think he is 'entitled'. Hey, Bill, this is a REPUBLIC, remember that!

Bill Morton has a problem...it is psychological...with his MOTHER.

On Mother's Day, he did not post a thing about mothers, because he HATES his own mother. He will not speak about her.

This is the 33 year old man, who has told you he will bring about 'CHANGE' in Rogers Park.

And where have you seen 'change' because of Bill Morton's work in Rogers Park in the past six months?

I have only seen the 'Coffee Cup' photo.

LOOOOSER!