Saturday, April 3, 2010

Waiting, and with baited breath...

Bill Morton has only a few days to renew Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce. Seeing as his precious phone costs $85/month, and he only has NINE members after one year, how do you think he'll come out against Sec of State Jesse White? Will I EVER be repaid my $1,000+ for establishing this chamber of commerce?

When I resigned from Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce, it was with good reason. We had voted to reduce the membership dues by one half, at the motion of James Wilkowski, the bishop., hopefully to get more members.

Well, another member was signed on, some time AFTER the vote, at the previous price. Bill Morton's words to me were, in effect, because due to some apparent hacking, I cannot access them in my secretarial e-mail account, that because the bishop said it was ok, everything was cool.

'The bishop'--the chess piece I have spoken of --merely a director of the Chamber, but because Bill had him to his Sherwin apartment many nights--now 'the bishop' became the WORD--of God, apparently.

Because I considered that decision unethical, and Bill Morton decided that 'the bishop' was correct, I immediately resigned.

'The bishop' now considers me a racist, after I have given freely of many Photoshop graphics to his website, and had spent about 40 hours redesigning the website at his request--of course, no pay--but it WAS promised!

You might be asking yourself who is this bishop? James Alan Wilkowski, who works in David Orr's office (Office of the Cook County Clerk), and who is a member of SEIU 880.

Am I afraid of him, he who has publicly called me a racist?

NO, not at all, because he is a wimp, a man who states he will not have a 'gay church', yet surrounds himself with gay men, for purposes unknown to me, unless...?

It is this man who was given the position of Treasurer of Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce. A man of questionable background, certainly biased, due to his SEIU 880 ties. Yet, Bill Morton, the product of Elmwood Park, has become infatuated with this 'bishop', this 'chess piece', to the point of accepting his judgment in lieu of Roberts Rules of Order and of the necessity of Parliamentary Procedure. Again--that is what I realized and that is the reason I resigned.

Such is the way of those who follow Alinsky--may they all find a very uncomfortable place to reside, somewhere near a heck of a lot of HEAT!