Thursday, April 15, 2010

I sent a comment to RP1000...

...and, apparently, I am blocked. This was my comment:

"Yes, of course, I know you, and I know that the bulk of the original photos at the Willye B. White sight are those 'I gave you', as I also 'gave ' you the Willye B. White Park Advisory Council LOGO, which you have never updated, though I have sent you updates. Because you are such a slovenly person, others suffer...isn't it TRUE, Bill?

And, what have you done, say, in the last 5 or so months since I resigned from Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce?

There is no semblance of UNITY in the community, just a photo of a coffee mug.

SAD, so SAD!"

My readers are increasing, Bill Morton, and your name is put out across the world. Your 'chess piece', 'Mister SEIU 880', cannot do anything for you now.