Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Check it out!"

From the great PROMOTER of Rogers Park:

http://www.RP1000.blogspot.com/

http://www.billmortonpromotions.com/

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

RP & Beyond

My name is Bill Morton and I'll be your Rogers Park traffic director for the day.I have recently noticed some great posts at Rogers Park blog, RP & Beyond. Check it out!I feel that we should have several sources of Rogers Park information and updates instead of only one or two.

*********

I would rather, Bill Morton, of Bill Morton Promotions (that is a logo executed by ME!), that you would be the money director for the day and come across with the $1,425 you owe me, in the form of a cashier's check--not the bogus personal check you showed Shawn on Christmas Eve!).

After all, I did pay for a new HP computer for you (over $1,400.00--so you could run the Chamber properly), and gave you access to my copy of MS Office Pro 2007 ($500 + tax). And then...

...you left the window open, with the $299.00, 22" monitor you wanted soooo badly, which was totally destroyed by rain, because you left the monitor ON for your dog (heavy rock so he wouldn't be LONELY)! That was STUPID, beyond belief!

THAT is when I began to distrust your judgment!

After your crappy offering of a check for $1,000 on Christmas Eve, I am soooo surprised that it has taken you almost three months to try and convert that bogus personal check into a cashier's check. I still have only your 'promise'...and not one LEGITIMATE buck offered in repayment after 14 months!

I guess, if you even HAD that amount of money on Christmas Eve,, you told others (I KNOW THIS) I 'didn't want it', and so you went ahead and spent it in some bar!

Promoter, President of Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce?

Only eight members after ten and a half months?

You NEVER did want to work hard at it, did you, Bill?

You just can't seem to do anything right, can you, Bill Morton?

I feel ECONOMICALLY RAPED! Wouldn't you?