Thursday, February 11, 2010

RE: the retouched photo

Yes, there was a person, a woman, to our right, that Bill Morton did not want to acknowledge. At his request, I removed her via my Photoshop skills.


So, this ends up as Bill Morton's avatar, and part of his persona, though it's apparently just a photo-op.

If any of you readers have paid any attention, you know of my righteous anger regarding Bill Morton, and his lack of repayment of his personal debt to me.

I will say, for myself, I took the man at his word.

Apparently, his word is worth 'road kill dung'.

He has refused to answer e-mails, and walks about Rogers Park with, apparently, a new camera, which he apparently bought with monies he tried to entice me with on Christmas Eve--but, those monies owed were NOT IN THE FORM OF THE CASHIER'S CHECK I requested, so Bill conveniently told others around him that I REFUSED that payment.

I did not: I requested a cashier's check, which any SANE person would from someone who has become UNWORTHY of their trust.

I trusted this man's word...and his word is BS, total BS.

I supported this man, saved him from eviction at 1205 W. Sherwin Avenue. Twice.

And what do I get? No answers to e-mails; and being called a 'racist' by the 'chess piece (because, as a member of SEIU 880, the chess piece can't possibly think of anything else, but he can hire many gay men, in spite of the fact he claims 'his church' cannot be a gay church!), who is also member of the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce board.

My only conclusion is that Bill Morton, the president of Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce, is 'STIFFING' me, or trying to, on this personal debt.

For that, Bill, I am going to let your conscience get the better of you.

I am a DISABLED 64-year-old woman, living on Social Security payments of $601 per month.

Somewhere along the way, Bill, it will be found out that you are earning money every month. I will find it, and garnishee it, because it is the legal thing to do.


"Chess piece", how much do you gross per month working for the County Clerk's Office? Hmmm? This is the liberal, SEIU 880 member who calls ME a racist!

And, he has also been sucked into supporting Bill Morton in his LAZINESS to develop the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce, of which I AM A CO-FOUNDER!

I will let you all draw your own conclusions.

If any of you think I am whining, why not try to live yourselves on $601 per month! I want my monies, my investment, returned, and Bill Morton seems to want to ignore everything!

Where are you, Bill? Using the beautiful graphic I GAVE you for your 'Bill Morton Promotions'?

I might ask you, my readers, few though you are, how would you feel--when someone gave you his word to pay you back, and now he doesn't even honor your existence??

I just call it 'icky poo' behavior, and it shall all come back upon him!

Ten times over!

Watch out, Bill! It's all going to BACKFIRE upon you!