Tuesday, February 2, 2010

RE: the Followers

I thank each and every one of you who read these posts, or just look at my photography and sometimes say...Yeah.

In the followers list, there is someone who does not want to be there...call him the 'Chess piece'.

He has e-mailed me, a 'chess piece', calling me a name I feel I do not deserve...RACIST. Because I do not agree with his politics, apparently.

I sent him back the instructions (from Google) regarding how to remove oneself as a follower.

He is still there (CREEPY)...as a follower...because he cannot seem to get Bill Morton, who set up his blog, to do an 'Un-follower-up'. (Bill is lazy about things like that, because they don't pay!)

Now, I followed his blog, but gave up, as he has not posted anything in TEN months! This 'chess piece' has aligned himself with someone we can call "the would-be king"--that would be your friend Barry.

I might add the 'chess piece' is a long-standing member of SEIU 880 here in Chicago.

That, in itself, states a volume, doesn't it?

He also has replaced me as Treasurer of Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce (I held a dual office, so someone else has replaced me as Secretary--isn't that nice now? It takes TWO to replace one, and then, I am not truly replaced, am I, because I was the 'Graphics Artist' too!)

I also photographed for him and reworked pieces for his website. No pay, of course, as a 'friend'.

I feel used! All work, NO PAY!


Here is the website page (no longer available) that I designed for him:


Go there now and see what I developed has become under these two 'faux-maestros'.