Friday, February 26, 2010

Handkerchief? Kleenex? Anyone?

He digs in, intercepts, and watches it drop!

Lori Ziganto posted the video at www.iowntheworld.com complete with SLO-MO!

Dear "Nose-picker on LIVE TV" concluded his sham summit with this:

"I don't think, Tom, that we're gonna have another one of these, because people don't have 7 or 8 hours a day to work some of these things through."

Sooo...the future health needs of the American people isn't worth his time? Incredible!!

Thomas Lifton points out:

Obama's Summit Posture

"Why is Obama calling everyone by their first name while they all address him as Mr. President?

Does anyone remember the hissy fit
Barbara Boxer had when a distinguished military leader addressed her as "ma'am"?

Obama is behaving arrogantly in this and other ways. Nothing unusual for him. But I don't think he is helping to reverse the growing public perception of his arrogance.

I have had the sound off on C-SPAN's live coverage as I work on my computer, but have been
checking out the body language all along, especially Obama's while others are talking. He did not expect this, and does not like it. He looks cool and collected, of course - that's his specialty. But when I really study close ups of his face, he looks worried to me. The eyes are the key. He shows annoyance too, but more in his posture. I definitely detect a hint of fear beneath the polished coolness of his veneer.

He is not elevated above them on a podium, as he was on the retreat meeting, and that greatly reduces his control. He is one seat at a big table. I presume that the GOP insisted on this.

His claque will praise a masterful performance, no doubt. But I think the body language so far says otherwise."