Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Word file I wanted to convey is corrupt. Fortunately, I saved this:

Bill Morton to me
show details 11:09 PM (41 minutes ago)


Be happy I have a check for you tonight.

Had it all night long.
Come over and get it, or would you rather bitch about being a victim for the rest of your life?!


This is the president of Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce speaking.

Just so you know, I am not bitching. I merely want repayment of 'seeding' money post haste.

I have been e-mailed by the current 'interim Treasurer', James Wilkowski, that I will not be repaid in full untill December 2010.

A YEAR from now, with NO interest!

This Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce is a joke, folks. Bill Morton is ne'er-do-well who lies and grifts. I am certain his divorced parents are very proud.