Saturday, December 5, 2009

OOOOOOOH

Yes, this is a screen capture of his Tuesday night speech
Da Bummer at his best, when he yaks and yaks for so long a time you could just....

Yes, I watched it and found it a snakepit of lies. If you didn't, please charge some effete item now, on your Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, or Discover card, right now: You know you want it anyway, right?

Do you think you may be creating jobs when you do this? Well, maybe outsourcing, overseas jobs. In India. Is that OK with you, bunky in Tennessee? Fine.

But not with me. I've been out of a job many times, but mostly because I am over-qualified. I know I could do better than that Rogers woman, though I am not a supporter of "the Won". She wore a better outfit than I could ever hope to afford, but it was ugla-fashon, designed by waiters in Paris, and because Desiree has no idea of Paris fashon, she shall remain in the dark area of the Barack Hussein Obama administration...but don't be surprised if she QUITS their sorry arses.